SGNA Central N.J. Business Meeting Agenda: Meeting will be held 6/16/21 after speaker
l. Back to business in GI
a). Present situation still distancing the number of people gathering at our hospitals
b). State of our Chapter:
- How much money do we have? Report from Treasurer Bev Levanti
- We need 3 CEUs for our chapter to remain in good stead
- When and how much should we charge for each meeting? This meeting will be our welcome back gift to you!
- Look over list of members. Have any memberships expired? If so, contact members
- Officers for 2022, President, Secretary, Treasurer
ll. Future CEU Opportunities
a). Plan for a mini virtual tri-regional conference
b). Saturday 8-12, or 9-12
c). Explore interested speakers and topics
d). Look at potential October dates. Keep in mind any religious holidays or any leadership courses being held by SGNA
e). If able to organize a mini conference, will need to limit people “live”. Have officers attend live for help with IT issues, fielding questions for speakers, moderators to introduce speakers. Speaker with a topic interesting to Techs who need CEUs.
f). will need to explore Covid requirements. Vaccinated vs non vaccinated for those who will be in attendance
g). Looking at using MMC for location and speakers.
lll. Any New Business